Planning permission was granted in July 2018 to ‘redevelop the site with part single/part two storey buildings and convert existed buildings for residential use’.
Planning Application Ref: 18F/1813. Previous planning permission was approved with conditions in April 2016 relating to a listed building on site. Planning application
We recommend that interested parties make their own enquiries to Liverpool City Council.
• Excellent freehold gated purpose built student accommodation block.
• 62 bed spaces arranged over 19 properties. The accommodation offers a variety of studios, apartments and houses.
• Newly built in 2018 to a high standard.
• Close proximity to the universities located in Liverpool’s ‘Knowledge Quarter’.
• Liverpool has a population in excess of 50,000 students.
• Site area of approximately 0.495 acres (0.20 hectares).
• 100% let for 2020/21.
• Rental income in excess of £370,000 per annum.
• Avison Young are instructed to seek unconditional offers for the site.