Titlarks Hill Road, Berkshire, Sunningdale SL5
GUIDE PRICE: £40,000,000.00Mortgage Calculator
An increasingly rare opportunity to own an imposing mansion positioned on this exclusive private road within 3.6 acres of south facing landscaped grounds adjoining Sunningdale Golf Course. Titlarks Hill Road is one of Berkshire and Surrey’s most
prestigious and sought after roads, within walking distance of the village and train station.
The larger property already has planning consent, with approximate gross internal floor area of the main house at 40,300 sq ft. This palatial mansion offers stunning and unique accommodation including 7/8 reception rooms, a commercial/catering kitchen, 2 passenger lifts, an indoor swimming pool and floodlit tennis court.
With its separate entrance, the property also features extensive staff accommodation with 3 bedrooms as well as garaging for 9+ cars and a valet maintenance bay.
• 7 large reception rooms
• Kitchen/breakfast/family room
• 2 passenger lifts. Master bedroom suite with 2 dressing rooms and 2 en suite bathrooms
• 7 further bedroom suites with dressing rooms
• 12 metre indoor swimming pool, games room, bar, gymnasium, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and changing rooms
• Catering kitchen with lift to ground floor servery
• Wine cellar
• Staff accommodation with 3 bedroom suites
• Extensive underground garaging for minimum 9 cars.
• Tennis court
• Landscaped gardens with water features. In all about 3.5 acres (1.42 hectares). Approximate gross internal floor area of main house 40,300 sq ft (3,744 M2).
For sale freehold.